Friday, November 8, 2019

Moon Painting, Sky Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 8x8x1.5"

Before we get to the art.......

This blog, along with many, many others, was recently the victim of widgetserver.com, who did some sneaky things to my HTML files, causing viewers to be redirected to their site.  I was finally successful in disabling widgetserver.com.  I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you, my readers.

It is not impossible for this to happen again, so I hope, if you have a problem at any time, you will inform me though a comment.  A BIG thank you to Carol B. for informing me of this problem.

Now, back to art!



The moon rises as night falls.


Purchase Here

This is not my usual painting.  This painting was commissioned by a client, who wanted to use it on his CD cover.  He had written and recorded songs and wanted the cover to represent specific lyrics.

I allowed him to dictate the exact scene he requested, which resulted in this painting.  The bad news is, he was not happy with the results.  The good news is, he had paid an non-refundable deposit.

Although my deposit, was not enough to cover the materials and labor I expended, I believe it was a profitable experience.  I learned a lot of dos and don'ts.  He ended up purchasing another painting.

We parted ways, but I believe we were both happy with the outcome.

Carol Schiff
www.CarolASchiff.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment