Monday, October 26, 2015

Giclee Print on Sale, Wildlife Art Print, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Playful Otter" by Carol Schiff, 12x16x.75" Art Print

Otters are one of those cute little animals that we all love to feel have human characteristics.  The way they float on their backs, using their bellies for  a table.  I once read they link paws when they sleep, so they will not float away from each other.

Purchase here
80 less 25 rebate
Today I have a very special deal for you. Purchase at the link above and you will be charged $79.95 with free shipping in the US and Canada. You must write ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.  As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of $25.00  to your credit card or PayPal account.

This is for a 12x16x1.5" canvas giclee print of my original painting.  It will come to you wired and ready to hang.  The print extends around the sides of the canvas, no frame is required.

This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.

This offer expires Friday, October 30, 2015 at 12:01 a.m.

You "Otter" order now!



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment